over 2 years ago
Sublette County School District #1 provides parents a way to make payments for their students. We have established a secure Web Store, powered by RevTrak. Our Web Store offers parents a convenient payment option when paying for PowerSchool Food Service. Online payments can be made using a Discover, MasterCard, or VISA credit or debit card.
Prior to making an online payment, you will need two passwords.
1. RevTrak Account Password: This password will provide you access to your RevTrak account. Here you will manage your contact information and the credit cards you wish you use to make payments to SCSD 1. Click here to access our webstore and create your RevTrack account.
2. PowerSchool Parent Guardian Password: For those parents who are accustom to accessing your student grades and lunch balances, this is the same password. This password will allow you to link your RevTrak credit card account to your student’s account in PowerSchool. For assistance with obtaining your Parent/Guardian PowerSchool username and password, please contact the building secretary at the school where your child attends.
While SCSD 1 recognizes that the additional step of having two passwords may be an inconvenience, having the credit card account managed by an external provider provides our stakeholders with an added layer of protection and security for both your student and financial records.
MAKING AN ONLINE PAYMENT
1. Make sure you have both your RevTrack and PowerSchool Parent/Guardian usernames and passwords ready.
3. Click on the Food Service Payments button.
4. Enter your PowerSchool Parent/Guardian username and password.
5. Enter the dollar amounts you would like to add to your student's food service account. Then click the "Next Page" button.
6. Review the amounts you entered, and then click the "Go to Checkout" button.
7. Enter your RevTrack username (email) and password to link your credit card account to your PowerSchool account.
8. Review your billing information for accuracy, then click the "Continue" button.
9. Review the items in your shopping cart, choose your credit card option, and then click the "Verify Info" button.
10. Review your order for the final time. If correct, press the "Complete Order" button.