Director of Maintenance
9 months ago
The primary Mission of the Sublette County School District #1 Maintenance Department is to maintain the District’s facilities and assets, and to provide an outstanding and efficient environment that is safe, comfortable and fully conducive for learning, teaching and supporting the educational goals of the District.
- To provide professional service to the students and faculty by being courteous, trustworthy and reliable.
- To maintain the facilities in a manner that ensures the safety and well being of the students and staff.
- To continually advance the department by implementing technology that encourages the effectiveness of operations.
- To maintain energy consuming assets in a manner that effectively promotes their highest operating efficiency.
- To minimize costs and work vigorously within our budget.
- To continue to advance our knowledge and skills through continuing education.
- To create an effective preventative maintenance program to ensure the soundness, effectiveness and long life cycle of the equipment.
- To complete tasks in a timely and prioritized manner.
- To maintain our facilities and grounds in a way that makes our community proud and is welcoming to our guests.
- Safety of the Students, Staff and Visitors.
- Respect for one another, and those that we serve.
- Integrity through our works.
We believe that maintenance and upkeep of the facilities throughout the district is imperative to the student-centered 21st Century learning experience that Sublette County School District # 1 is recognized for. Furthermore, we believe that in order to have an effective program that meets the standards of the District, we must rely on knowledge, communication and extraordinary teamwork. We believe wholeheartedly in providing an atmosphere that contributes greatly to the foundation of education while relying on the core values of the department.
To be continually looking to the future of energy efficiency and green building technology. Seeking ways to be less dependent on outside sources of power and energy by finding ways to implement greener and more cost effective solutions to some of our energy needs.